Friday, October 24, 2014

A brand new start!

wow we finally made the change,it was a long trip in a long time coming moving from flyer there to central maine hampshire to be with our fine and I gotta run why and I grandchildren. The changes that I've seen in me in the past couple weeks have been incredible. I no longer have find any type in a in my bedroom 24 hours a day and shine of a household chores over the job. New paragraph I haven't cooked in mind yet I've managed to cook for males I even based in this morning I made biscuits and gravy. The weather here is dive in rainy but the lives makes the rooms fell someone. Just looking for a new job in a lot of things look promising we wanna plan on staying here until after christmas and then 5 ing our own little place.and I will start working on my blog more lots of love to all of you

No comments:

Post a Comment